- Disconnect the hood from the mains electricity supply
- Press and hold the On/Off & light button at the same time for about 15seconds (or until the red LED is on)
- Connect the hood back to the mains electric supply
- Press the On/Off button within 5 seconds of connecting the hood to the mains
Your remote should now be paired.
We also have a Smart App connectivity to link directly to your smart phone, this free app 'My Hood' is available to download and can also be used to control the hood see the links below. Please note this app will only work with one smart phone in the household and not multiple phones.
Cooker Hood Remote Control Bluetooth
Replacement or extra remote control for the very latest Luxair Cooker Hoods with a sleek and minimalistic design. This remote control fob will opperate the Cosimc - Jupiter and Stratos Extractors
Please note your hood must have already had a bluetooth remote control. Hoods with older style remotes are not compatible with bluetooth remotes.
The remote needs to be set it will not automatically pick up the sensor in you cooker hood, Instructions are provided with the remote control.
Spare Bluetooth Remote Jupiter / Cosmic / Stratos Hoods
- Brands Luxair Cooker Hoods Limited
- Product Code:SPARE-REMOTE-BAR-BLUETOOTH
- Availability:In Stock
- Ex Tax: 108.7€